Albanian passport holders have REQUIRED a visa to Vietnam for business purposes. However, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Albania. You can apply at the Vietnam Embassy or apply for a visa on arrival airport.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Unfortunately, there is NO Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Albania. Therefore, Albanian citizens need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in Greece, the nearest country, to apply for a Vietnam visa. Similarly, if you are currently living outside of Ireland, you need to contact the local Embassy/Consulate in the country where you are residing (if any).
It should be noted, all the Vietnam Embassies/Consulates are closed on the weekend. Also, none of them works on both Vietnam and Albania public holidays.
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Albanian citizens and foreign travelers, who staying far away or do not have free time to visit the Embassy, can apply for a visa online. In short, you need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your visa approval letter after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost in Albania?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival online.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page.
Standard processing time: 3 working days. Also, expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, on both Vietnam and Albania public holidays.
- Does a visa on arrival airport work on the weekend and public holidays?
- How to extend the Vietnam business visa without leaving the country?
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam in Albania via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply