Completely different from the Vietnam visa fee at Embassy/Consulate, visa on arrival fees is updated regularly on our website.
List of contents
How much does it cost for a Vietnam visa?
Vietnam visa costs depends on your choice/need apply for your visa to Vietnam, as well as the visa type you wish to obtain. You can take a look down here for more details
Vietnam Evisa fees
|Visa type||Visa fee (USD/1person)||Processing time|
|30-day single entry||35||5 – 7 working days|
|30-day multiple entry||65||5 – 7 working days|
|90-day single entry||40||5 – 7 working days|
|90-day multiple entry||70||5 – 7 working days|
Note: This fee covers the Government fee (US $25 for a single entry visa or US $50 for a multiple entry visa) and our service fee.
This Vietnam E-visa fee is applicable to citizens of all countries and territories around the world.
How much is a Vietnam Visa approval letter?
To get a Vietnam visa on arrival, you will need to pay two kinds of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Services fee(also known as visa approval letter fee/invitation letter fee or application fee) to be pay online for us to handle and submit your visa application to the Immigration in Vietnam. You need to pay after confirming your visa application on our page. Also, we’re using Paypal – the most reliable transaction online system or you can send via our local bank details (please contact us on this way).
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnam Ministry of Finance. After submitting your visa approval letter, you have to pay this fee to get the visa sticker onto your passport, on arrival checkpoints.
The visa stamp fees are regulated as below:
- 25 USD for a single entry visa.
- 50 USD for a less than 90 days multiple entry visa.
- 95 USD for a multiple entry visa, valid from 90 – 180 days.
- 135 USD for a visa valid from 180 days to 1-year multiple entry visa.
- Children who have their own passports HAVE TO pay the same fees as adult.
- You can exchange your current currency and pay for visa stamping fee at Vietnam airport when you do not have any USD.
Note: Vietnam visa approval letter fees are not equal for all the nations around the world.
visa arpproval letter fees
|VISA TYPE||Vietnam tourist visa fee||Stamp Fee|
|Normal (5 – 7 working days)||Urgent (Guaranteed 2-3 working days)||Emergency (1 working day)|
|15 – 30 days single entry||40||90||(+84)918709338||$25|
Do you have a SPONSOR COMPANY in Vietnam? If YES, go with BUSINESS VISA. If NO, consider VIETNAM E-VISA to save your money.
|VISA TYPE||Vietnam business visa fee||Stamp Fee|
|Normal (5 – 7 working days)||Urgent (03 working days)|
|1 month single entry||320||+80||$25|
|3 months single entry||400||+80||$25|
|1 month multiple entries||350||+80||$50|
|3 months multiple entries||420||+80||$50|
Or kindly contact with us to check about visa on arrival fees via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338