There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Copenhagen, Denmark. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: Bernstorffsvej 30C, 2900 Hellerup, Denmark
Tel: +45 39 18 26 29
Fax: +45 39 18 41 71
Hours of operation (Consular/Visa Section): 09:30 to 12:30 pm from Monday to Friday.
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Denmark public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead. Here is the detail of the public holidays:
- New Year’s Day – January 1
- Vietnamese New Year – From the last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
- Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
- Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
- International Labour Day – May 1
- National Day – September 2
- Palm Sunday – Sunday before Easter Sunday
- Maundy Thursday – Thursday before Easter Sunday
- Good Friday – Friday before Easter Sunday
- Easter Sunday – March/April
- Easter Monday – The day after Easter Sunday
- General Prayer Day – The 4th Friday after Easter
- Ascension Day – 40 days after Easter
- Pentecost – 7th Sunday after Easter
- Whit Monday – The day after Pentecost
- Constitution Day – 5 June
- First Day of Christmas – 25 December
- Second Day of Christmas – 26 December
Danish can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Denmark. Please contact the embassy to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Denmark. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org