The Immigration Department has stopped “automatic extension” for foreigners who entered Vietnam on visa exemption cases, E-visa, or tourist visa after March 1, 2020.
All foreigners on this program need to leave the country or renew your visa by Jan 4, 2021 to avoid blacklist problem or excessive penalty fees.
How much does it cost to extend a Vietnam visa?
The Vietnam visa fees are vary. It depends on your visa purpose, previous check-point, visa length of stay….In order to be confirm your visa service fee, please provide some of the information as below:
- Your nationality
- Your current visa purpose (tourist, e-visa, visa exemption…)
- How long do you want to extend? (1 month, 3 months…)
- Your last entry border checkpoint (Noi Bai airport; Tan Son Nhat airport, Moc Bai borderland…) and on what date.
After receiving your request, we will check and update the visa extension fee to you.
Requirements to renew/extend Vietnam visa
- Passport validity: there is no way to extend or renew the visa when your passport valid for least than 1 month.
- In order to issue a visa, your passport need to has at least 02 blank pages left.
Do not hesitate to contact us for if you need any further information:
T: 028 3838 8322 or hotline 0918 709 338,
Leave a Reply