Jakarta is the capital and largest city of Indonesia. It is located on the northwest coast of Java, covering an area of 661.52 km² and has grown for more than 490 years. The city is the centre of economy, culture and politics of Indonesia with a population of 10,770,487 in the city as of 2020. If you have a plan to visit Vietnam from Jakarta, you may need to know how to get a Vietnam visa from this city.
This post is specifically written for:
- Indonesian passport holders who want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days.
- Foreign passport holders who residing in Jakarta or nearby.
So how to get a Vietnam visa from Jakarta?
There are 02 ways to get a Vietnam visa from Jakarta, Indonesia
You can apply at:
1. Obtain a visa stamp at Vietnam Embassy in Jakarta.
Travelers have to visit and submit your original passport, completed visa application forms, stamping fee directly at the office as bellow:
Address: Jl. Teuku Umar No.25, RT.1/RW.1, Gondangdia, Kec. Menteng, Kota Jakarta Pusat, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta 1035.
Working hours: 9:00am – 11:30am; 13:30 – 16:00, Monday to Friday. The Embassy closes on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
Apply for a visa to Vietnam on this way suite for people who want to enter Vietnam via borderlands, seaports…It’s costly and need some working days for you to get a visa.
2. Apply for a visa on arrival
The best way for travelers who coming Vietnam by airplane is getting a visa on arrival (VOA) airport. This kind of visa is accepted at all of the International airports in Vietnam and applicants do not need to visit any Vietnamese office to obtain a visa, on this way.
Furthermore, you have to complete 03 simple steps below:
- Fill out the visa application form and pay for a visa service fee.
- Receive a visa approval letter after processing time. It takes 02 working days to get a touirst visa or 3 – 5 working days for a business visa. Also, visa expedicated service is available.
- Prepare a copy of the visa letter, completed entry and exit form, cash for stamping fee then submit all of them with our original passport to “visa landing office/counter” upon arrival airport. After checking our submittion, Immigration Officers will put you a visa stamp.
At the end, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa.
Leave a Reply