As the largest island in Thailand with an area of 540 km², Phuket is located on the left side of southern Thailand. This is one of the main tourist islands of Thailand, serving all the relaxation or exploration for international visitors. Many tourists choose Vietnam as the next destination after this place but how to get a Vietnam visa from Phuket.
There are 02 ways to get a Vietnam from Phuket:
1. Apply directly at the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate
Travelers can apply for a Vietnam visa at one of these offices before coming to Vietnam.
– The Embassy of Vietnam in Bangkok. It takes around 12hours of driving or 1 hour and 15 mins seating on the airplane from Phuket to Bangkok.
– The Consulate of Vietnam in Khonkaen. It takes around 17 hours of driving or 1 hour and 45 mins seating on the airplane from Phuket to Khonkaen.
The Embassy and Consulate open at 9am – 17pm, from Monday to Friday. These offices close on the weekend and public holidays.
Click here to see more details about Vietnam Embassy and Consulate.
2. Visa on arrival
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is applying for a visa online then get it stamp upon arrival airport. It’s called visa on arrival (VOA). Travelers who want to get a visa on this way need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Complete visa application form online and pay for service fee.
- Get a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit this letter with your passport and stamping fee to Immigration officers on arrival airport in Vietnam. After checking, they will stamp a visa into your passport.
Let us know if you have any question about Vietnam visa. We willing to support and share our experience and knowledge to you.