Foreign travelers or Canadian citizens who need a visa to Vietnam can apply for a tourist or business visa from Vancouver.
There are two ways for you to apply for a Vietnam visa in Vancouver:
1. Apply for a visa at the Consulate General
Tel: +1 604-629-0189
Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Embassy closed on the weekend and Canada and Vietnam Public Holiday.
Basic document to apply for a visa:
- Your original valid passport
- Passport photos standard size white background
- Traveling plan and booking a hotel, tickets
Note: application who apply for business/study/internship visa required include an invitation letter provided by your Vietnamese enterprise/company/business counterpart (with full address and detailed contact number).
Vietnam Visa fee:
Please contact directly to the local Embassy/Consulate for more detail about visa fees as it varies depend on a number of factors such as length of stay, number of entries, types of visa, and availability of pre-authorization and may subject to change from time to time. Also, the visa fee is non-refundable when your visa application be rejected.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival online:
Vietnam Visa on arrival is available for those who want to get a visa on arrival airport in Vietnam. You need to:
- Apply online using our secure form and pay via Paypal.
- Receive the visa approval letter in 3 working days.
- Print out the document, board the plane to Vietnam, and show it to the visa stamp on arrival. That it is!
Basically, you need to provide only your passport detail and arrival time to make a visa.
Vietnam visa on arrival works on the weekend and Vietnam Public Holiday as well. See more in here.
For more details about the Vietnam visa on arrival, please click here!
Kindly let us know if you have any question on how to apply for a Vietnam visa at:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338