Vietnam passport photo is basic requirement for the most of the visa application and procedure in Vietnam. On this post, we would like to share with you which cases, size of passport photos you need to prepare before applying for a visa as well as temporary residence card and work permit.
Photo basic requirements:
- Submit a color photo on white background, taken in last 06 months period.
- Use a clear photo of your face, do not wear any kind of glasses, hat covering items, scarfs or other things that cover your ears, forehead… when taking the photos.
- Look straight ahead to the camera, close your mouth (don’t smile!) and open your eyes, have a neutral expression.
How many passport photos do you need to prepare and what size?
1. Vietnam Visa on arrival/visa extension/work permit:
There is no requirement when apply for a visa on arrival on the website but you need to prepare at least 02 passport photos size 4×6 cm to complete the Vietnam Entry and Exit form upon arrival airport in Vietnam.
2. Temporary residence card (TRC):
You have to prepare 02 passport photo size 2×3 cm before applying for any type TRC. See how to apply for TRC!
Kindly let us know if you have any question on Vietnam passport photo requirements and what size at:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338