At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Australia. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or visa on arrival online. This post was created for Australian passport holders or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Australia.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Australia.
- Vietnam Embassy in Canberra
Address: 6 Timbarra Crescent, O’Malley, ACT, 2606, Australia
Tel: 02 6286 6059 (extension 101/102)
- The Vietnam Consulate in Perth
Address: Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, WA 6000 P O Box 3122 East Perth WA 6892
Tel:(+61) 8 9221 1158
- The Vietnam Consulate Sydney
Address: Suite 205, level 2, Edgecliff Centre, 203 – 233 New South Head Road, Edgecliff, NSW 2027.
Tel: 02 93271912 / 02 93272539
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
Before going to the Office, you need to prepare:
- The details of your business partner/sponsor in Vietnam.
- A copy of the Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner.
- Passport-size photo affixed.
- A valid and original passport;
- Visa fee in AUD: Please contact the Embassy for details.
It normally takes 03 working days to process a business visa since the date of receipt of the completed application form with required documents and the approval letter from the Department of Immigration (it takes at least 5 working days or more after submitting required documents).
- All of the Vietnam Embassies and Consulates are CLOSED on both Vietnam and Australia Public Holidays, Weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
Australian passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa for Australian via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338