There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Belarus. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: 220040 Minsk, Mozajskovo 3
General line : +375-17-2473879 – Fax : +375-17-2473879
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.vietnamembassy-belarus.org/en/
Working time Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Belarus public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Belarus|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– New Year’s Day – January 1-2|
– Orthodox Christmas – January 7
– International Women’s Day – March 8
– International Labor Day – May 1
– Victory Day – May 9
– Independence Day – July 3
– October Revolution Day – November 7
– Catholic Christmas – December 25
Belarusian citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Belarus. Please contact the office to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Belarus. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply