There are currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Pakistan. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address : House 117, Street No. 11, SectorE-7, Islamabad.
Tel: 00 92 51 2655785/2655787
Fax: 00 92 51 2655783
Working hours: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 5.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Pakistan public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Pakistan|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– Kashmir Solidarity Day – February 5|
– Pakistan Day – 23 March
– Labour Day – May 1
– Independence Day – August 14
– Birthday of Quaid-e-Azam – December 25
– Eid-ul-Adha – Dhul Hijja 10th-12th
– Eid-ul-Fitr – Shawwal 1st-3rd
– Eid-e-Milad-un-Nabi – Rabi`-ul-Awwal 12
– Ashura – Muharram 9th & 10th
Pakistani citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Pakistan. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Pakistan. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com