Vietnam is a country that attracting many tourists to come for work, travel and business from Europe especially Belarusian citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement for Belarusian citizens who want to visit Vietnam. Take the chance, we’ve prepared this article to share with you valuable information about the process.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrive time and have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- Travelers need to to show the onward ticket when coming to Vietnam on the visa exemption.
- Children under the age of 14 years who have their own passport can be exempted or have to pay the same fees to obtain a Vietnam visa as adults.
- Travelers who arrive at Phu Quoc directly from a third country, or from airports in Hanoi or Ho Chi Minh City, can stay in this island without a visa for up to 30 days.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
Belarusian citizens need a visa that is provided in three ways. The first, through the Vietnam Embassy ,The second is getting a visa on arrival airport (VOA) and If you want to stay for more than 15 days free you can apply for the E-Visa
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
It should be noted, the Embassy is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, both Vietnam and public holidays of Belarus
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa from Belarus is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result. Follow this link to apply for the E-visa.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Belarusian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338