At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Perth. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Consulate or visa on arrival online. This post was created for:
- Australian citizens who need a visa to Vietnam from Perth.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Consulate
To apply for a Vietnam visa at the Consulate in Perth, you need to prepare some of the following documents:
- Ordinary passport with 06 months validity (travel documents and emergency passports may not be approved)
- Registration form
- 02 passport photos with 4×6 cm
- Visa fees
- Letter of recommendation from a trading company based in Vietnam (if you want to apply for a business visa)
- An addressable envelope (to get your passport back in the mail)
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Consulate in Perth.
Address: Level 8, 16 St Georges Terrace, WA 6000 P O Box 3122 East Perth WA 6892
Tel:(+61) 8 9221 1158
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm (except Vietnamese and Australian national holidays).
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way to get a Vietnam tourist visa is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Consulate. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Perth?
If you apply for a visa at the Vietnam Consulate, please contact directly to the Office for more details about visa procedures and fees.
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Australia public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in Perth via: