The Vietnam business visa, category DN, is granted for foreigners who come to Vietnam for business or working purposes. While waiting for a work permit, foreigners may need to extend their visa. Also, this type of visa valid from 1 – 3 months. So on this post, we would like to show you the procedure to extend the Vietnam business visa.
How to extend the Vietnam Business visa – DN visa
1. Apply at the Immigration Offices in Ho Chi Minh city
Here is the contact detail:
Address: 196 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, Ward 6, District 3.
Tel: 028 3829 9398
Working hours: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 Am – 11:30 Am, 13:30 Pm – 16:30 Pm
It should be noted, the Office is closed on Saturday, Sunday and Vietnam Public Holidays.
Applicants need to prepare and submit:
- Your original passport with a valid visa.
- Complete the na5 form with the sign of authority and affix the sponsoring company.
- Scan of the temporary registration at the local police
- Scan of your previous visa approval letter that you submitted on arrival airport/borderland to get the current visa stamp.
- A legalized copy of the business license from your sponsoring company.
- 02 passport photos size 4×6 white background
Standard processing time is 5 – 7 working days after you have submitted all the required documents. Also, the visa expedited service is not available.
2. Apply to extend your Vietnam business visa with us.
Another ways is apply for a new visa with us. Please contact directly to us via firstname.lastname@example.org
or our hotline at the end of this post. We will inform you about the visa service fee. Especially, when you could not provide enough requirements from the Immigration Office, we still can handle and apply for a new visa. In short, we need only your original passport.
How much does it cost to extend your Vietnam business visa?
The visa service fee is depending on your document status, your previous entry port, nationality, sponsoring company…Therefore, please contact us, we will check and confirm via the email about our service fee. Or will give you all options, instructions to get a new visa.
After all, let us know if you have any questions about the Vietnam business visa extension via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338