Singaporean citizens DO NOT need an entry visa for a stay of a maximum of 30 days in Vietnam. To stay longer than 30 days, Singaporean citizens need to apply for a Vietnam visa. Currently, there 02 ways for you to get a visa, this post created for:
- Singapore passport holders who need a visa to Vietnam for more than 30 days.
- Foreign travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam in Singapore.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore.
Address: 10 Leedon Park, Singapore 267887
Telephone: (+65) 64625938
Working Hours for Consular Affairs:
- Monday– Friday (Except Viet Nam’s and Singapore’s Public Holidays and Weekends).
- Morning: from 09.00 hrs – 12.00 hrs (for Visas).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
- The visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and the Singapore public holiday. Also, the visa on arrival is accepted at all international airports in Vietnam BUT not at borderlands or seaports.
- Your passport requires the validity of at least 06 months beyond arrival time.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa for Singaporean citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply