At this time, there are 2 popular ways to get a Vietnam tourist visa in Singapore. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for:
- Singapore passport holders who want to visit Vietnam for more than 30 days.
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist/holiday visa to Vietnam.
I. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy in Singapore
Address: 10 Leedon Park, Singapore 267887
Telephone: (+65) 64625938
Working Hours for Consular Affairs:
- Monday– Friday (Except Viet Nam’s and Singapore’s Public Holidays and Weekends).
- Morning: from 09.00 hrs – 12.00 hrs (for Visas).
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter and get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Singapore?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the Vietnam tourist visa on arrival fees (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and USA public holidays. Also, expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa in Singapore via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply