Taiwanese citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam from Taiwan, can apply at the Embassy or visa on arrival online. Also, you have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time.
1. Apply for the visa at the Economic – Culture Office
Here is the contact detail of the Economic – Culture Office in Taiwan.
Adress: 3F No. 65 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone: 251 66 626 – Fax :250 41 761
Working hour: From 9:00 – 17:00, Monday through Friday.
- The Economic – Culture Office is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Taiwan public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Office for the business visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Taiwanese citizens and foreign travelers can apply for a visa on arrival online. It really suitable when you staying far away or do not have free time to visit the Office. It’s very simple procedure as well. In short, you just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about appling for a visa online.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is publishing on our page.
Standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
During the weekend, Taiwan and Vietnam public holidays, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail).
After all, let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam in Taiwan via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338