There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Taiwan. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: 3F No. 65 Sung Chiang Road, Taipei, Taiwan
Phone :251 66 626 – Fax :250 41 761
WORKING TIME Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Vietnam Economic – Culture Office does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Taiwan public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Taiwan|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– Founding of the Republic of China (also New Year’s Day) – January 01|
– Lunar New Year’s Eve – Last day (29th/30th day) of the 12th month
– Spring Festival – First 3 working days of the 1st month
– Peace Memorial Day – February 28
– The Combined Holidays of Women’s Day and Children’s Day – April 4
– Tomb Sweeping Day – 15th day after the Spring Equinox
– Dragon Boat Festival – 5th day of the 5th month
– Mid-Autumn Festival – 15th day of the 8th month
– National Day/Double Tenth Day – October 10
Taiwanese citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Vietnam Economic – Culture Office in Taiwan. Please contact the office to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Taiwan. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org