There are currently 01 Vietnam Embassy and 01 Vietnam Consulate office in India. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
The Consulate of Vietnam in Mumbai, India
Address: Unit 805, 8th Floor, Powai Plaza, Hiranandani Gardens, Central Avenue, Powai 400076, India
Tel: +91 22 2570 2033; Fax: +91 22 2570 2034
Embassy of Vietnam in New Delhi, India
20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi – 110021
Tel: +91 11 26879868 – Fax: + 91 11 26879856
Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Working time: Monday – Friday from 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and India public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of South Korea|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– Republic day – January 26|
– Independence Day – August 15
– Mahatma Gandhi Birthday – October 02
Indian citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in India. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from India. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com
Leave a Reply