There are currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in South Korea. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: 123 Bukchon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul, Korea 110-230
WORKING TIME: Monday – Friday from 9.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and South Korea public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of South Korea|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Day of Southern Liberation for National Reunification – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– New Year’s Day – January 01
– Lunar New Year – 1st day of 1st lunar month
– Independence Movement Day – March 1
– Children’s Day – May 5
– Buddha’s Birthday – 8th day of 4th lunar month
– Memorial Day – June 6
– Constitution Day – July 17
– Liberation Day – August 15
– Chuseok – 15th day of 8th lunar month
– National Foundation Day – October 3
– Hangul Day – October 9
– Christmas – December 25
– Election days for elections on the termination of terms of office referred to in Article 34 of the Public Official Election Act – Not fixed. but always Wednesday
South Korean citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in South Korea. Please contact the consulate to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from South Korea. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com