Foreign residents and Cambodian citizens, who need a business visa from Phnom Penh to Vietnam for working or business purposes, can apply for the visa at the local Embassy or apply for a visa online. Besides the Vietnam visa, applicants have to check about passport validity (must valid over 06 months beyond arrival time) with 02 blank pages left.
How to apply for the Vietnam business visa in Phnom Penh?
1. Apply at the local Embassy:
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the visa procedure and fee.
Processing time: 5 working days after you have submitted all the required documentation.
Note: the Vietnamese Embassy is closed on weekends, Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday.
2. Visa on arrival online
Travelers, who going to Vietnam from Phnom Penh by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. This visa procedure is very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via your email after processing time.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport. It’s done.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Embassy to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does it cost to apply for the business visa from Phnom Penh:
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
Importantly, Vietnam tourist visa on arrival airport works on the weekends, Vietnam and Cambodia Public holidays (click here to see more detail). If you need more time for the business trip, the visa extension or renewal service is always available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about business visa to Vietnam from Phnom Penh via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338