Jordanian citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose.
How to get a visa?
We regret to inform that there is No Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Jordan Currently. Please contact directly with Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in other countries during business hours to get visa.
Embassy of Vietnam in Countries Close to Jordan: Israel, Egypt & Iraq
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- Your original passport is valid for at least 6 months
A completed visa application form with your correct information, along with 2 passport photos
- Visa fee for Vietnam Embassy. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip. More importantly, all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you are submitting your application by post or post, please provide your exact address to which you wish to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
Vietnam Visa on arrival
The easiest way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…). That’s all.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa requirements for Jordanian citizens, please contact us via: