There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Qatar. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Villa No. 8 (Near Saha 109 street), West Bay Lagoon, Doha, Qatar
Tel: (+974) 4412 8480; Consular section: (+974) 4412 8993
Fax: (+974) 4412 8370
Working time Monday – Friday: 09.00 am – 17.00 pm
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Qatar public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
|Public holidays of Vietnam||Public holidays of Qatar|
|– New Year’s Day – January 1|
– Vietnamese New Year – From last day of the last lunar month to 5th day of the first lunar month.
– Hung Kings Commemorations – 10th day of the 3rd lunar month
– Reunification Day – April 30
– International Labour Day – May 1
– National Day – September 2
|– National Sports Day – Second Tuesday in February|
– Qatar National Day – December 18
– Eid al-Fitr – 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shawwal
– Eid al-Adha – 10th, 11th, 12th Zulhijjah
Qatari citizens can apply for a Vietnam visa in 2 different ways:
1. Apply for a visa in person at the Vietnam Embassy in Qatar. Please contact the office to inquire about the availability of other types of visa.
2. Apply online for a visa on arrival (VOA) to Vietnam from Qatar. (Note: this way is available for traveling to Vietnam by air only).
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com