Traveling for business reasons is very common these days. International partnerships are just as common, which is why the need for a business visa has increased these past few years. Luckily, there are countries such as Vietnam that make the process very simple. Until recently you had to go to the Vietnam consulate and apply for a visa, now you can do all that from home or the office with our services at home.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Venezuela. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: 9na Transversal, entre 6ta y 7ma Avenidas, Quinta Las Mercedes, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela,
Tel: (+58) 212-6357402
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Venezuela public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead. Also please contact directly to the office for their requirements and fees.
2. Business visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam business visa form Venezuela is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a business visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And urgent visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Venezuela via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338