Vietnam is a beautiful country with a lot of cultures to be absorbed. Even of the changes over the years and the effect of foreign cultures, the Vietnamese still maintain the cultural features such as ancestor worship, respect for the family values, traditional festivals & costumes, etc. The country has been attracting many tourists especially Venezuelan citizens
How to get a visa?
Procedures for applying for a Vietnam Tourist visa for Venezuelans at a diplomatic mission
- Original passport with at least 1 blank page and valid for at least 30 days from the date of entry into Vietnam.
- Visa application form.
- 1 picture 4×6 cm.
- Photocopy of the first and last sheets of your passport.
- Round-trip airfare or to a third country.
- Account statement for at least 3 months. Acceptable balance: VND 50,000,000.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
There is currently 01 Vietnam Embassy office in Venezuela. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy / Consulate. Below is the contact information for this Embassy.
Address: 9na Transversal, entre 6ta y 7ma Avenidas, Quinta Las Mercedes, Altamira, Chacao 1060-025 D.F, Caracas, Venezuela,
Tel: (+58) 212-6357402
Office hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. to 17:30 p.m
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Venezuela public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead. Also please contact directly to the office for more details about the fees and requirements.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Venezuela is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on at the last minutes, on weekends or public holidays in both countries.
The E-visa is valid for only 30 days with a single entry. Also, it takes 3 – 4 working days to get the result but visa expedited service is not available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Venezuela via: