Applying for a Vietnam business visa from Mali is a complicated process and requires an understanding of the processes, procedures and requirements of the Vietnamese government. Therefore, to help you get the most accurate and detailed information about obtaining this type of visa, this article will provide you with the necessary information to succeed in this process.
List of contents
How to apply for a Vietnam business visa from Mali?
At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival (VOA). However, there is no Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in Mali. The closest office is located in Algeria and Nigeria, you can also contact to the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in any country that is nearest and most convenient for you.
In order to apply for the business visa at Embassy or Consulate, you need to prepare:
- Visa application form with complete information and signature of the visa applicant.
- Invitation letter from a company or organization in Vietnam.
- Other proof documents such as labor contract, diploma, etc.
- Portrait and passport photos are valid for more than 6 months.
Processing times is 5 – 7 working days after submitting full requirements. It should be noted, the office will be closed during Vietnam publish holiday and local host country where you apply for the visa.
Vietnam Business visa on arrival
Mali passport holders and foreign applicants, who residing on this country, can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure application form and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city, Hue City, Can Tho City…
Procedures to obtain business visa on arrival Vietnam airport
After getting the visa approval letter, you need print out before taking your trip to Vietnam and follow these step on arrival airport
Step 1: after landing at the airport, you need to go to the visa counter.
Step 2: Submit visa application to customs officials with your original passport and cash for stamping fee.
Step 3: Customs officers check documents, information on the visa and your passport.
Step 4: If the application is valid, the customs officer will put a visa stamp on the passport.
Step 5: you will receive passport with visa stamps and proceed with entry procedures.
Time for reviewing visa applications at Vietnam airports is usually 30 minutes. However, in cases where the application is incomplete, the application review time may be longer.
How much does Vietnam business visa from Mali cost?
For those applicants who apply for a visa at Embassy or Consulate of Vietnam, please don’t forget to contact directly to the office to check and get confirmation about their regulated fee. It should be note that each of the office may have difference on the fees.
Applicants, for visa on arrival airport, have to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for visa agent to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by Vietnam Ministry of Finance, pays for on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
You can take a look with our Vietnam visa on arrival fees, after checking, you can also click down here to:
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Mali via:
Hotline/WhatsApp/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338