Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam, can apply at the local Consulate in Luang Prabang or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity which must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and have at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Luang Prabang.
Address: No. 15/II, Watthat Village, Phothixalat Road, Luangprabang Town, Luangprabang Province, Laos.
Tel: (856 – 71) 254747
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy DOES NOT WORK on the weekend, both Vietnamese and Laos public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the business visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Luang Prabang by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. It’s very simple procedure. In short, you just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about appling for a visa online.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost ?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. Also, expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved, if you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Also, the business can be extended or renewal when you want to spend more time in the country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa in Luang Prabang via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338