If you need to go on a business trip to Vietnam, you need a business visa. If you are in Savannakhet or a nearby locality, then you can apply for a business visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Savannakhet or apply visa online then get it stamp on arrival airport. In this article, we will help you better understand how to apply for a business visa in Savannakhet.
1. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Savannakhet.
Tel: (856) 41 212418
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
To apply for a business visa at the Vietnam Embassy in Savannakhet, you need to prepare the following documents:
- Original passport valid for at least 6 months
- Online registration form (including coupon code)
- 02 latest 3x4cm photos
- Visa application form (completely filled out and signed)
- Company business registration certificate (or notarized copy)
- Detailed work schedule and hotel information
- Visa fee
After preparing the above documents, you need to go to the Vietnamese Embassy in Savannakhet to submit your application. After receiving the application, visa processing time is about 5 working days.
2. Visa on arrival (VOA)
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Savannakhet by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive at a checkpoint in Vietnam. It’s very simple procedure. In short, you just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does Vietnam business visa in Savannakhet cost?
Please contact directly with the Consulate for the visa fee as it’s vary.
For visa on arrival (VOA) online, applicants have to pay 02 types of visa fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government and the service fee is published on our page at Vietnam visa fees.
How long does it takes to get Vietnam business visa in Savannakhet?
As we have mention above, the standard time to get a Vietnam visa is 5-7 working days. However, non of the Consulate/Embassy of Vietnam open on weekends or holiday. But you can contact visa agent to ask for visa urgent service.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. Also, the business visa extension or renewal service is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa in Savannakhet via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84)28 3838 8322 – 918 709 338