Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam, can apply at the local Consulate in Pakse or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and have at least 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Consulate General of Vietnam in Pakse
Address: No 31 Phabat, Paksé, Champasak
Tel: (00 856) 31212827
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the business visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Pakse by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. It’s very simple as applicants just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about appling for a visa online.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost in Pakse?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Government and the Vietnam visa service fee is published on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. Also, visa expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Also, if you want to spend more time in this country, the business visa extension or renewal is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa in Pakse via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply