Laotian citizens and foreign travelers, who need a business visa to Vietnam, can apply at the local Embassy in Vientiane or apply for a visa online. Besides a valid visa, travelers have to check about your passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and has at least 02 blank pages.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Embassy of Vietnam in Vientiane
Address: No 85, 23 Singha Road, Ban Phonxay, Saysettha District, Vientiane Capital
Tel: + 856 21451990
Fax: +856 21 413379
- From 7:30 to 11:30 and 14:00 to 16:30, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnamese and Laos holidays.
Please contact directly to the Embassy for the business visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival online
Foreign residents and Laotian citizens, who going to Vietnam from Vientiane by air, can apply for a visa on arrival which allows you to obtain a visa stamp into your passport when you arrive. It’s very simple procedure. In short, you just need to complete only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Be received confirmation and get your pre-approval letter after 03 working days or less.
- Get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
How much does the Vietnam business visa cost:
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees to obtain the business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for us to submit and collect your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pay for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fee is regulated by the Government and the visa service fee is publishing on our page.
The standard processing time: 3 working days. Also, visa expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
During the weekend, Laos and Vietnam Public Holiday, your business visa application won’t be solved. If you need a visa to Vietnam at this time, please select and apply for the tourist visa. (click here to see more detail). Furthermore, if you need more time to stay in this country, the business visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam business visa in Vientiane via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply