At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Germany. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or visa on arrival online. This post was created for German passport holders or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Germany.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Germany.
- Vietnam Embassy in Berlin
Address: Elsenstraße 3 12435 Berlin-Treptow
- The Vietnam Consulate in Frankfurt
Address: Villa Hanoi, Kennedy-Allee 49, 60596 Frankfurt am Main.
Tel : 49-69-795 336 50
Fax: 49-69-795 336 511
Email : email@example.com
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 17.00 pm.
Before going to the Office, you need to prepare:
- The details of your business partner/sponsor in Vietnam.
- A copy of the Vietnamese Immigration’s Approval Letter from your Vietnamese sponsor/business partner.
- Passport-size photo affixed.
- A valid and original passport;
- Visa fee in cash: Please contact the Embassy/Consulate for details.
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the visa fees. Besides the visa fees, applicant may need to pay other current fees (such as visa approval arrangement fee, processing fee, shipping, handling and expedite services).
The standard processing time for a Vietnam Business visa is 5 working days.
- It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate are CLOSED on both Vietnam and Germany Public Holidays, weekends.
- The visa cost is non-refundable.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
German passport holders and foreign applicants can apply for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or send off your passport to the Office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport in Ha Noi, Ho Chi Minh, Da Nang city.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available. (Click here for more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa form Germany via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338