Currently, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Italy. You can choose to apply either at the Vietnam Embassy or apply online for a visa on arrival airport.
- Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond the arrival time.
- Visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam International airports. Travelers, who come to Vietnam via borderland or seaport, need to obtain a visa stamp into your passport in advance.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy in Italy
Here are the contact details of the Embassy.
Address: 156 Via di Bravetta – 00164 Roma – Italia
Tel: +39-06-6160726 / 66162504
Working time: Monday – Friday: 9.00 am – 12.30 pm
Please contact directly to the Office for the visa procedure and fees.
It should be noted, the Embassy is CLOSED on both Vietnam and Italy public holidays.
- How to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Italy?
- How to get a Vietnam business visa form Italy?
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa from Italy is applying for a Visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
For more detail about how to apply for a visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival airport cost?
Travelers who apply for the visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes 02 – 03 working days to make a visa approval letter. Also, expedited visa service is available.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, both Vietnam and Italy public holidays.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa from Italy via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338