Indian citizens have required a visa to enter Vietnam. Until this time, applying online for a visa on arrival airport is the fasted and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
Note: Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond arrive time.
How to get a Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Indian citizens?
Applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form at visaonline-vn.com
- Receive a pre-arranged visa via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
Following is required information to get a Vietnam visa:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality: same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam (must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival).
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport;
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee pays for us to handle your tourist or business visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in India:
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is available. (click here for more detail).
Importantly, the visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and India public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about visa on arrival for Indian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply