Japanese passport holders have exempted an entry visa for a stay of a maximum of 15 days in Vietnam. It should be noted, after your 1st visa exemption period, you have to wait outside Vietnam for at least 30 days to get the next visa exemption period. Therefore, Japanese citizens have to apply for a visa to Vietnam when you want to spend more than 15 days in this country or a gap between two visa-free is less than 30 days.
Until this time, the best ways for Japanese passport holders to get a Vietnam visa, only for those who travel by air, are applying for a Vietnam Visa on arrival airport.
Note: Besides a Vietnam visa, your passport MUST be valid over 6 months beyond arrive time.
How to get a Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Japanese citizens?
Japanese applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the Vietnam visa application form at visaonline-vn.com
- Receive a pre-arranged visa via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
Following is required information to get a Vietnam visa:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Your date of birth: follow the format will be DD/MM/YY.
- Your nationality on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam (must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of arrival);
- Your passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport;
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
Japanese applicants need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your tourist or business visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays to Immigration Officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of visa on arrival fee for applicants in Japan:
Importantly, the visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and Japan public holidays.
After all, if you have any questions about visa on arrival for Japanese citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply