Currently, there are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa from Japan. You can apply either at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival online. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees are varied as it depends on the way, a type of visa, visa purpose, processing time….
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in Japan.
- Vietnam Embassy in Fukuoka
Address: 4F, Aqua Hakata, 5-3-8 Nakasu, Hakata-ku, Fukuoka-shi, Japan 810-0801
Direct line:(+81) 922637668
- Vietnam Consulate in Tokyo
Address: Tokyo, 151-0062, Shibuya-ku, Motoyoyogi-cho, 50-11.
Tel: (813) 3466-3313; 3466-3311; 3466-3314.
- Vietnam Embassy in Osaka
Address: 4-2-15 Ichinocho Higashi, Sakai-ku, Sakai-shi, Osaka 590-0952, Japan
Main line: +81-72-221-6666
Working times: from Monday to Friday (except Vietnamese and Japanese national holidays).
– Morning: from 9h to 12h (Monday only: from 10h30 to 12h)
– Afternoon: from 14h to 17h
Importantly, you have to contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate about visa procedures and fees. Overall, you may have to pay for transportation fees to visit the Office, mailing fees, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way is applying for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply online by secure application form.
- Receive a pre-arranged visa letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost in Japan?
Here is the sample of Vietnam visa on arrival fees.
Applicants for a visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees.
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your application to the Immigration Department.
- Stamping fee: pays for Immigration officers on arrival airport to get a visa stamp into your passport.
Expedited visa service is available. Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, on both Vietnam and Japan public holidays. (click here to see more detail)
In either case, visa on arrival online is the best way to save your time and money. Not only cost cheaper than the Embassy/Consulate but also processing time for a visa is faster. Furthermore, it’s very easy to complete the online application form. As you simply need a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees in Japan, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338