If you have to come to Vietnam on short notice and need to obtain an Emergency visa? Or you haven’t realised that you need a visa to enter Vietnam until doing checkin at airport?. On this post, we will provide you with a comprehensive guide on the Vietnam Emergency Visa process, so you can control the situation with ease.
Understanding about Vietnam Emergency Visa
There are many ways to get a visa to Vietnam such as obtain a visa at Vietnam Embassy in advance; apply for visa approval letter (VAL) and then get a visa on arrival; or apply for a Vietnam Evisa…However, most of them takes 3 – 5 working days or more to get a result. So the Vietnam Emergency Visa is a visa service that help you get a result within a short period, typically 1-2 working days or less.
The popular way to get an Emergency Visa is applying online for a visa on arrival checkpoint because the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate aboard have limited working hours and they do not open on weekends or holidays. The procedure to get this type of visa is the same as normal but requires additional fees to speed up the process. And it should be noted that not all visa types are eligible for urgent processing and the fasted one would be the Vietnam tourist visa.
How to get an Emergency Visa to Vietnam
There only 04 simple steps which takes less than 02 minutes for you to complete:
- Fill out the visa application form or contact us at (+84)28 3838 8322 – hotline (+84).918.709.338
- Choose a visa (recommended tourist or Evisa) then settle service fee.
- Get a visa approval letter or evisa after processing time (1 – 2 working days or half day for Emergency case).
- Print out the visa result, and show it at checkin point.
Please remember – Your passport must be valid for 6 months beyond the entry date.
Emergency Vietnam Visa Fees
The cost of emergency visa to Vietnam can be significantly higher than a regular visa, depending on several factors, including the type of visa, the duration of stay, and processing time. It should be noted the fees for an Emergency visa application are non-refundable, regardless of whether the application is approved or denied.
Here is an example: You apply for a E-visa for 3 months single entry which cost USD $35 with us and select Emergency service for 1 working day which cost USD $120 extra (the current fee). So total you have paid USD $155 to get a visa within 01 day.
Which Vietnam Emergency service should you choose?
The processing time for an Emergency Vietnam visa is typically one to two working days, depending on the type of visa and the urgency of the situation.
- Morning request: when you submit your application and pay service fee before 8:00 AM by Vietnam time zone, we will send you the visa letter by 11:30 AM or 18:30 PM maximum.
- Noon request: when you submit your application and pay the service fee before 13:00 PM by Vietnam time zone, we will send you the visa letter by 18: 00 PM on the same day or 11:30 AM next day in maximum.
Obtaining an Emergency Vietnam visa can be a stressful and overwhelming process, especially when you factor in the Emergency visa Vietnam cost. One thing that will surely make you feel more secure and comfortable when choosing to use our Vietnam Emergency visa service is that the authorized visa letter – the legal document officially issued by the Vietnam Immigration Department that allow you getting visa stamped at any arrival airport in Vietnam without hassle.