Cambodian citizens or foreign travelers can apply for the tourist visa to Vietnam at the local Embassy/Consulate or visa on arrival airport. Besides the Vietnam visa, applicants have to check about passport validity. It must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time and have at least 2 blank pages left.
How to apply for the Vietnam tourist visa
1. Visa at local Embassy/Consulate:
Below are the address of Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Cambodia
- Phnom Penh: 436 Preah Monivong Blvd., Phnom Penh
- Battambang: Road No 3, Sangkat Svay Por, Battambang Province
- Sihanoukville: 310, Ekareach Street, Mittapheap District.
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the visa procedure and fee.
Note: the Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate is closed on weekend and Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Foreign travelers and Cambodian citizens, who coming to Vietnam by air, can apply online for a visa on arrival airport. This visa procedure is very simple as you just need to complete 3 steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Receive the visa approval letter after 3 working days or less.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about the tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
How much does the Vietnam tourist visa cost?
There are 02 type of Vietnam visa fees to obtain a tourist visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee: pay for the visa agent to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And visa expedited service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes.
Furthermore, the visa on arrival online also works on the weekend or Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday (click here to see more detail).
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338