Cambodian citizens DO NOT NEED a visa to Vietnam when they enter to this country for less than 30 days. But you have to apply for a visa if you want to stay longer in Vietnam. Importantly, in order to enter the country, your passport must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time.
There are 2 ways for Cambodian citizens to apply for a visa to Vietnam.
1. Visa at local Embassy/Consulate:
- Phnom Penh: 436 Preah Monivong Blvd., Phnom Penh
- Battambang: Road No 3, Sangkat Svay Por, Battambang Province
- Sihanoukville: 310, Ekareach Street, Mittapheap District.
Monday to Friday:
- Morning: 8:00 Am – 11:00 Am
- Afternoon: 14:00 Pm – 17:00 Pm
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for the visa procedure and fee.
2. Visa on arrival airport from Cambodia
Cambodian citizens who take a flight to Vietnam can apply for visa on arrival airport. This visa procedure is very simple. You need to complete only 3 steps to get this type of visa:
- Apply online by secure application form
- Receive the visa approval letter within 3 working days or less.
- Print out the letter and submit it on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport. That’s it!
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
How much does a Vietnam Visa cost for Cambodian citizens?
Here is the Vietnam visa fee provided by Vietdream travel.
It should be noted, the visa on arrival airport WORKS on the weekend, Vietnam and Cambodia Public Holidays as well. (Click here for more detail). And if you want to spend more time in this country, the visa extension or renewal service is available for you.
After all, let us know if you have any questions about visa to Vietnam via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338