Saudi citizens need a visa in order to enter Vietnam for any purpose.
For Saudi nationality, to apply for a Vietnam visa once a month, the application and procedures are as follows:
- Scan passports of customers for Vietnam visa.
- Information about round-trip airfare (this ticket does not need to be paid by guests, after making a visa, you can pay later)
- Hotel reservation information, or the address of a friend’s house, company…)
- Travel schedule in Vietnam.
- Normal visa processing time takes 7 working days, in case customers need to do it urgently 1 day, 2 days or 3 days.. more urgent fee at that time.
How to get a visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
There is currently a Vietnam Embassy office in Saudi Arabia. That means your Vietnam visa application or consular legalization can be processed more quickly and conveniently than you are in a country without the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate. Below is the contact information for the office.
Address: Villa 11B, Al-Safah Street, Al-Rayyan District, Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
- SUNDAY: 11.00 – 14.00
- MONDAY – THURSDAY: 09.00 – 14.00
The Embassy does not work on the weekend, in both Vietnam and Saudi Arabia public holidays. If a public holiday falls on a weekend, the nearest Monday and Tuesday is usually taken instead.
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival airport
Vietnam visa on arrival airport is the best option for applicants from this country. You can choose to apply for a visa valid for 1 or 3 months, for tourist or business purposes. There are only 03 simple steps that need to complete as below:
- Fill out the secure application form
- Receive an approval visa letter email after the progressing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
After all, don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions Vietnam visa requirements for Saudi citizens via:
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com