At this time, there are 2 ways to apply for a Vietnam business visa in Paris. You can choose either to apply at the Vietnam Embassy or visa on arrival airport. This post was created for French passport holders or foreign residents, travelers who need a business/working visa to Vietnam from Paris.
I. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy
Here is the address of the Vietnam Embassy in Paris
Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris
- Monday– Friday: from 09.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs (Except Viet Nam’s and France Public Holidays and Weekends).
Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about business visa procedures and fees.
2. Vietnam Business visa on arrival online
French passport holders and foreign residents can apply for a visa on arrival online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy in Paris. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure form online and make a payment.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email
- Submit the letter and get your visa stamp upon arrival airport.
Click here for more detail about applying for a visa online.
- Visa on arrival online works only at the Vietnam international airports. If you enter to Vietnam via a seaport or borderland, you have to get a visa stamp onto your passport in advance.
How much does it cost?
Applicants have to pay 02 types of fees when applying for the Vietnam business visa on arrival airport.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee pays for officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
The stamp fees are regulated by the Vietnamese Government. And the service fees are publishing on our page.
The standard processing time is 3 working days. And expedited visa service is available.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Business visa in Paris via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338