Philippine passport holders do not require visas to visit Vietnam for up to 21 days. To stay longer in Vietnam, you need to apply for a visa. At this time, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa in Manila. And this post was created for:
- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a visa to Vietnam.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Manila.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila.
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday from 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and the Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival airport. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Office. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by filling secure application form
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Print out and submit the letter on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport.
Click here for more detail about how to apply.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
3. How much does it cost for a Vietnam visa?
The standard processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is always available.
After all, if you have any questions about how to get a visa to Vietnam in Manila, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338