- Foreign residents or travelers who NEED a tourist visa to Vietnam.
- Philippine citizens who want to stay in Vietnam for more than 21 days.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Embassy in Manila.
Address: 670 Pablo Ocampo St., Malate, Manila.
General line: +63-2-5216843 loc. 101
Working time: Monday – Friday 09:00 Am – 17:00 Pm.
It should be noted, the Vietnam Embassy is closed to the public on both Vietnam and Philippines public holidays. Importantly, you should contact directly to the Embassy about visa procedures and fees.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport online
Another way is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to send off your passport or visit the Embassy. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Submit the letter to get a Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost in Manila?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees:
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pays to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 03 working days. Also, expedited visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
Furthermore, the Vietnam visa on arrival airport works on the weekend, public holidays of Vietnam and Philippines.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa in Philippines via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338