Besides the visa exemption case, there are 02 types of Vietnam for you to choose: multiple entry visa or single entry visa. On this page, we would like to clarify the concepts, give you some ways to apply for a visa. Depending on your traveling plan, you can select a suitable visa to Vietnam.
What are the differences between a single entry visa and a multiple entry visa to Vietnam?
1. The single entry visa allows you to enter Vietnam only 01 time. Once you have left Vietnam even before the granted expiry date, your visa will automatically be canceled. If you want to come back to Vietnam, you have to apply and pay the fee again for a new visa.
- For example, if you apply for a 3-month single entry visa to Vietnam, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam only ONE TIME for 90 days since your pre-registered arrival date. You can not re-enter Vietnam if you exit Vietnam after 30 days even your visa still valid for 60 days.
2. The multiple entry visa allows you to enter Vietnam with unlimited times during your visa validity. And of course, you don’t need to apply for a new visa to come back to Vietnam when your current visa still valid.
- For example, when you apply for a 3-month multiple entry visa, you are allowed to enter and exit Vietnam several times within 90 days since you registered the arrival date.
Note: Since you submit your passport and visa approval letter at borderland or on arrival airport to get the visa sticker into your passport, this procedure is not required again on later arrival (within the visa validity).
Also, with the multiple entry visa sticker on your passport, you can cross and exit any International airport, seaports or borderland.
How to apply for a single entry visa or multiple entry visa to Vietnam?
Currently, there are 02 ways to apply for a Vietnam visa for both single and multiple entries:
- Apply and get a visa stamp at the Vietnam Embassy. Please contact directly to the Embassy for full detail about procedure.
- Apply for a visa on arrival airport (click here to see how to apply).
How much does it cost to get a single entry or multiple entries visa to Vietnam?
On this page, we could show you only fee of visa on arrival as each of the Vietnam Embassy has their own regulation and service fees.
To obtain for a visa on arrival airport, application have to pay 02 type of visa fees: stamp fee (regulated by Vietnamese Government) and service fee (pay for us). Here is the sample of on our page visaonline-vn.com
If you have any questions about multiple entry visa or single entry visa to Vietnam, please contact directly to our hotline – Whatsapp – Viber – Zalo (+84) 902 79 5056 – (+84) 918 709 338 or firstname.lastname@example.org