Indian citizens NEED a visa to visit Vietnam. At this time, there are 02 ways for you can apply for a visa. You can choose to apply either at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Therefore, visa fees for Indian citizens vary.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
The address of the Vietnam Embassy and Consulate in India:
- The Vietnamese Embassy in New Delhi: 20 Kautilya Marg, Chanakya Puri, New Delhi.
- The Vietnamese Consulate in Mumbai: Unit 805, 8th Floor, Powai Plaza, Hiranandani Gardens, Central Avenue, Powai.
Working hours: From 9:00 am 17:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- The Vietnam Embassy and Consulate are closed to the public on both Vietnam and India public holidays.
- In case your visa application is rejected, the visa fees won’t be refunded.
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate for visa procedures and fees. Remember applicants may spend extra money on transportation, delivering service, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival. This way allows Indian citizens and foreign travelers to apply for a visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
This way could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or Consulate in India.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for Indian?
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival fees (provided by Vietdream travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival from need to pay 2 types of fee:
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time: 3 working days. An urgent or emergency visa service is available for who need the visa in short time:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- The visa on arrival airport WORKS on the weekend, both Vietnam and Indian public holiday.
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees for Indian via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Leave a Reply