Chinese citizens NEED a visa to Vietnam. There are 02 ways to apply a visa to Vietnam from China. You can choose either to apply for a visa at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Therefore, the Vietnam visa fees for Chinese are varied. Travelers who need a visa to Vietnam from China can follow the same way.
1. Apply at the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate
The address of the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in China:
- The Vietnam Embassy in Beijing: No 32 Guanghua Rd, Chaoyang Dist, Beijing.
- The Vietnam Consulate in Guangzhou: Suite P01, 4th /F, Garden Tower, Garden Hotel, 368 Hoanshi Dong Rd., Yuexiu District, Guangzhou 510064, Guangdong.
- The Vietnam Consulate in Kunming: No. 507, HongTa Mansion. 1 No. 155 Beijing Road, Kunming.
- The Vietnam Consulate in Nanning: 10th Floor, Diwang International Chamber of Commerce Tower, No 59 Jinhu Road, Nanning City, Guangxi.
- The Vietnam Consulate in Shanghai: 3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai.
Working hours: From 9:00 am 17:00 pm, Monday through Friday.
- All of the Vietnam Consulates and Embassies are closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
- In case your visa application is rejected, the visa fees won’t be refunded.
Please contact directly to the Vietnam Embassies/Consulates for visa procedures and fees. Also, applicants may need to spend extra on transportation, delivering service, expedited service (if any)…
2. Visa on arrival online
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival. This way allows Chinese citizens and foreign travelers to apply for a visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission. In short, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
This way could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in China. Also, applicants may need to spend extra on transportation, delivering service, expedited service (if any)…
How much does a Vietnam visa cost for Chinese?
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel).
Applicants for a visa on arrival need to pay 2 types of fee:
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time is 3 working days. Applicants who need an urgent or emergency visa service have to pay extra to get a visa result faster as below:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- Vietnam visa on arrival service WORKS during the weekend, both Vietnam and China public holiday (Click here for more detail).
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees for Chinese via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply