Chinese citizens and foreign travelers, who need a tourist/traveling visa to Vietnam from Shanghai, can apply at the Vietnam Consulate or apply for a visa on arrival airport. Also, before coming to Vietnam, you have to check about your passport validity (must be valid over 6 months beyond arrival time) with at least 02 blank pages left.
1. Apply for a Vietnam Tourist visa at the local Consulate
Here is the contact detail of the Vietnam Consulate in Shanghai
Address: 3F, Huachen financial mansion. No 900, Pudong Ave, Shanghai.
Working hour: Monday – Friday: 09:00 – 17:00 pm
- The Vietnam Consulate is closed to the public on both Vietnam and China public holidays.
Please contact directly to the Consulate for the tourist visa procedure and fees.
2. Visa on arrival online
Chinese citizens or foreign travelers, who do not have free time to visit the Consulate, can apply for a visa online. In this way, applicants DO NOT need to submit your passport, you just follow only 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa form online
- Be received the visa approval letter within 3 working days.
- Get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
It should be noted that the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
How much does a Vietnam tourist visa cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport in Vietnam need to pay 02 type of fees:
- Service fee: pay for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: is regulated by Vietnamese Government, pay to officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival fees (provided by Vietdream travel)
Standard processing time: 03 working days. An urgent or emergency visa service is available.
- Urgent case: you have to pay the extra US $20 to get the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
- Emergency case: you have to pay the extra US $80 and we will send you the result within 30 – 45 minutes of working.
The visa on arrival online also works on the weekend or China and Vietnam public holidays (click here to see more detail).
Kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam tourist visa in Shanghai via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply