Italian citizens DO NOT need an entry visa for a stay of a maximum of 15 days in Vietnam. It should be noted, after your 1st visa exemption period, you have to wait outside Vietnam for at least 30 days to get the next visa exemption period. Therefore, you need to apply for a visa to Vietnam when you want to spend more than 15 days in this country or a gap between two visa-free is less than 30 days.
Until this time, visa on arrival airport is the fasted and cheapest way to get a Vietnam visa.
How to get a Vietnam Visa on arrival airport for Italian citizens?
Applicants need to follow 3 simple steps as below:
- Applying for a visa online by filling the visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after processing time.
- Print out the letter and submit it at “Landing visa office” after arriving at Vietnam International airport (Ha Noi/Ho Chi Minh/Da Nang/Nha Trang…) to get a full stamp into your passport.
How to fill in the Vietnam Visa application form online?
First, you need a tablet, laptop, computer or smartphone with an internet connection. Following is required information to fill in the form:
- Full of your name detail exactly on the passport: first, middle and last name.
- Date of birth: follow the format on the form will be DD/MM/YY.
- Nationality (present): same on the passport that you are using to enter Vietnam.
- Passport number: check the exact date as shown on the passport, and check the date of expiry.
- Arrival time: applicants must fill-in the suitable Date of Arrival or proposed dates of entry. With this registered entry date on the Vietnam visa approval letter, you can then choose to enter Vietnam on or later BUT not earlier than the approved date.
- Type of visa requires (single/double/multiple).
- A purpose of the entry (tourist or business).
How much does a Vietnam visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 types of fees you have to pay:
- Service fee: pays for us to handle your visa application at the Vietnam Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee: pays to Immigration Officers on arrival airport to get visa stamp into your passport.
Here is the sample of the visa on arrival airport fee (provided by Viet Dream Travel) for applicants in Italy:
The standard visa processing time is 3 working days and visa expedited service is available.
Importantly, the visa on arrival work on the weekend; public holidays in both Vietnam and Italy.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa on arrival for Italian citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338
Or email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org
Leave a Reply