Foreign residents or Cambodian, who need a visa to enter Vietnam for tourist and business purpose, can apply for visa at the local Embassy or apply for a visa online. The visa fees vary as it depends on the way you apply for a visa, type of visa, period of time you want to stay in Vietnam….One this page, we would like to show you some popular ways and a quotation to get a Vietnam visa.
Until now, there are 2 ways to get a visa to Vietnam in Cambodia.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Cambodia:
Vietnamese Consulate in Sihanoukville
Vietnamese Embassy in Phnom Penh
Tel: (+855) 23 726 274
Vietnamese Consulate in Battambang
- Monday to Friday: 9:00 Am – 17:00 Pm
Processing time: 5 working days after you have submitted all the required documentation.
Please contact directly to the Embassy/Consulate as the visa fees are varieties. It depends on your visa purposes, type of visa, visa validity and expedited fee (if any). Also, you have to calculate the traveling fee to reach the Embassy/Consulate in Cambodia as you have to submit your original passport to get the visa stamp.
- The visa fees won’t be refunded when your application is rejected.
- The Vietnamese Embassy and Consulate DO NOT WORK on the weekend, Cambodia and Vietnam Public Holiday.
2. Vietnam Visa Online in Cambodia
Another way to get a visa to Vietnam is visa on arrival. This way allows you to apply visa online and get the visa stamp upon arrival airport. It does not matter where you live, no passport submission, you just need to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the visa secure form online.
- Receive the visa approval letter on arrival airport
- Submit the letter when you arrive at Vietnam Airport to get the visa stamp.
This way could save a lot of money and time as you don’t need to visit the Embassy/Consulate in Cambodia.
How much does a visa on arrival cost?
There are 02 type of fees of visa on arrival airport procedure.
- Visa service fee: pay to the agent to handle and apply a visa for you at Immigration Department.
- Visa stamp fee: regulated by the Vietnamese Government, pay to officers upon arrival airport to get visa stamp onto your passport.
Standard processing time is 3 working days. Applicants who need expedited service can pay extra to get a visa faster:
1. Tourist/visiting visa:
Urgent case: +US $20, you will be received the result from 4 – 8 working hours.
Emergency case: +US $80, you will get the visa within 45 minutes.
2. Business/working visa:
Urgent case: +US $20 to get the result within 2 working days.
Emergency case: +US $70 to get the visa within 8 working hours.
- The Vietnam Embassy DO NOT WORK on the weekend and Vietnam Public Holiday but you can apply for the Emergency visa to Vietnam with the visa on arrival (Click here for more detail).
- We will refund 100% of your payment if your application is rejected by the Government.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam visa fees in Cambodia via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338