Tourism is one of the things that attracts the most people, especially young domestic and foreign tourists, who want to enjoy new things and discover the beauty of Vietnam.
Vietnam also has many places that have won World Travel Awards and been selected in the category of “World’s Leading Heritage Destination 2022” of World Travel Awards 2022 that you should not miss.
The country has been attracting many tourists from the Africa especially Burundian citizens. But the visa is a barrier as its the first requirement to visit Vietnam.
How to get a the visa?
1. Apply at Vietnam Embassy
We regret to inform that there is No Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in Burundi Currently. Please contact directly with Vietnam Embassy/Consulate in other countries during business hours to get visa.
To apply for a Vietnam Visa, you must prepare the necessary documents:
- Your original passport is valid for at least 6 months
- A completed visa application form with your correct information, along with 2 passport photos
- Visa fee for Vietnam Embassy. Please note that the cost depends on the length and purpose of the trip. More importantly, all visa application fees at the Embassy are non-refundable.
- If you are submitting your application by post or post, please provide your exact address to which you wish to return your passport and visa. All documents should be placed in one package.
2. Tourist visa on arrival airport
The best way to get a Vietnam tourist visa form Burundi is applying for a visa online. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy or send off your passport to the office. In short, you just have to follow 03 simple steps as below:
- Fill in the secure visa application form.
- Receive a visa approval letter via email after handling time.
- Submit the letter to get the Vietnam visa stamp upon arrival airport.
For more detail about how to apply for a tourist visa on arrival airport to Vietnam, please click here.
- The visa on arrival airport accepts only at Vietnam international airports. If you want to cross a borderland to enter Vietnam, you have to obtain a visa stamp in advance.
- Visa will be valid from the date of entry provided on your application and printed on the visa. You may enter ON or AFTER the date of entry given on the visa and is expected to leave before the end of the expiration date.
- It should be noted that the Immigration Law 2019 stipulate travelers who come with the tourist visa valid for 30 days or more, will only be entitled to a temporary stay of 30 days. The visa extension is available when you want to spend more time in this country.
How much does it cost?
Travelers who apply for the tourist visa on arrival airport need to pay 02 types of fees: service fee and stamp fee.
- Service fee pays for us to handle your visa application at the Immigration Department.
- Stamp fee is regulated by the Vietnamese Government. You need to pay to Immigration Officers on arrival airport in order to get visa stamp onto your passport.
It takes around 03 working days to make a visa and emergency visa service is available for travelers who need a visa on the weekends and public holidays in both countries.
After all, kindly let us know if you have any questions about Vietnam Tourist visa from Burundi via: