French citizens DO NOT need an entry visa for a stay of a maximum of 15 days in Vietnam. It should be noted, after your 1st visa exemption period, you have to wait outside Vietnam for at least 30 days to get the next visa exemption period. Therefore, you need to apply for a visa to Vietnam when you want to spend more than 15 days in this country or a gap between two visa-free is less than 30 days. Currently, there are 2 ways to get a Vietnam visa.
1. Apply at the local Embassy
Here are the contact details of the Vietnam Embassy in Paris.
Address: 62 Rue Boileau – 75016 Paris
- Monday– Friday: from 09.00 hrs – 17.00 hrs (Except Viet Nam’s and France Public Holidays and Weekends).
2. Vietnam Visa on arrival
Another way to get a Vietnam visa is applying for a Visa on arrival airport. In this way, you don’t need to visit the Vietnam Embassy. In short, you just need to complete 03 simple steps as below:
- Apply for a visa online by filling secure application form
- Receive a visa approval letter via email.
- Print out the letter and submit it to get the visa stamp after you arrive at Vietnam international airport (Ha Noi/ Ho Chi Minh/ Da Nang/ Nha Trang…).
- The visa on arrival work on the weekend, both Vietnam and the France public holiday. Importantly, the visa on arrival airport accepts only when you travel by air. If you enter Vietnam via borderland, you have to visit the Consulate to get a visa stamp beforehand.
- Your passport requires the validity of at least 06 months beyond arrival time.
After all, if you have any questions about Vietnam visa for French citizens, please contact us via:
Hotline/Whatsaap/Viber/Zalo (+84) 902 795 056 – 918 709 338